We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dusit Renovations

Lincoln UK
Level Contributor
133 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dusit Renovations

Hi North Shore Expert

Re Dusit. Renovations

Thank you very much for your response to my query and going with your advice and staying with the Dusit. If anyone else has any advice to offer I would welcome their comments.

London
Level Contributor
8,866 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dusit Renovations

I stayed there last year and was told there would be renovation work. They stated work would be carried out floor by floor with no early morning or heavy drilling work involved. During my stay I didnt hear any work being carried out or any disturbance. So I think you have nothing to worry about.

2. Re: Dusit Renovations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, August 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Pattaya