We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Koh Larn Island (Coral) for a group of 8

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Visiting Koh Larn Island (Coral) for a group of 8

I would like to visit Koh Larn Island by easy and economical way. I read that Koh Larn Island can be visited from Bali Hai pier by speedboat by paying B 150. Do we take this from Bali Hai Pier (or any other place?) or can we rent a private speedboat (how much?). Would not like to take B 30 boat as it will drop us at an place, from where we need to take transportation again.

Also as like to spend only a few hours, which beach we should visit, TAWAEN Beach, SAMAE Beach, or NUAL Beach or any other. I hope the speedboat will take us to any of these beaches.

I read the Coral Island tour is B 500 (from some companies). Will it be the same if we take speedboat @ B 150? I think the only additional thing they are giving is the Lunch. I presume that we can buy lunch from any restaurant there at Koh Larn.

Thanks for the reply.

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
16,054 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting Koh Larn Island (Coral) for a group of 8

Ferry boat from Bali Hai Pier is 30 baht.

http://kohlarn.com/

See the FAQ's on the side for more info. Looks like this.

FAQ- Visit Koh LARN

Just off the Pattaya coast, lies Koh Larn, with great beaches this is an ideal escape from the bustle of Pattaya.

Koh Larn Island

Tips on getting there, which beaches are the best, and other information. ... (more)

Koh Larn Ferry timetable

Forum advice and information on transport to Koh Larn from Pattaya ... (more)

Brief Trip Report - Koh Larn

A brief report about a 4 night stay on Koh Larn by forum member ZebraJoe ... (more)

Koh Larn visits can take up most of a day. Many old posts on Koh Larn.

2. Re: Visiting Koh Larn Island (Coral) for a group of 8

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, June 26, 2014