We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location for Hard Rock Hotel

Singapore, Singapore
5 posts
Save Topic
Location for Hard Rock Hotel

I plan to stay at hard rock hotel. I am wonder is the location of the hotel good? Is it easy to travel to shopping mall, beach and attractions?

Thank for your info..

Pattaya
Level Contributor
491 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Location for Hard Rock Hotel

Have you thought about looking at a map?

Hard Rock is at Beach road, so you only have to cross the road, then you're at the beach. The largest shopping mall is right down the street. 5 minutes of walking og 2 minutes by baht bus...

Bangkok
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Location for Hard Rock Hotel

It is fine, good location, great place to stay to, you will enjoy :)

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
9,863 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Location for Hard Rock Hotel

The beach at Hard Rock or anywhere in Central Pattaya is not very good for swimming, but their pool area is quite elaborate with one section being a fake sandy beach with huts. If you want to access the better beaches on the island of Koh Larn, you can take the 10 baht baht bus ride to the beginning of Walking Street and then walk through Walking Street to Bali Hai pier from which the ferries and boats to Koh Larn depart.

Hard Rock is quite a nice hotel and is not in the middle of the noisiest nightlife despite the central location. They of course also have their own band playing at the Hard Rock Cafe, but that is in a separate building.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
9,765 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Location for Hard Rock Hotel

Hardrocks location is fine, about as close as you can be to the beach far enough along Beach Road to not be too affected by the noise etc associated with walking street. Plenty of bars and places to eat nearby.

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
16,049 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Location for Hard Rock Hotel

Good location on Pattaya Beach Road. What you can not walk to you can use a cheap baht bus to get to. Baht bus rides only 10 baht. This hotel comes up often on old posts.

See map below and look where it says "HARDROCK HOTEL" just above Central Pattaya Road. Hotel website has a map too!

thaiwaysmagazine.com/pattaya_map/pattaya_map…

pattaya.hardrockhotels.net/location.php

Read over some of the old posts on Pattaya and the Top Questions on the right side. Good info on transportation, restaurants, nightlife, shopping, etc.

Good luck.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
94 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Location for Hard Rock Hotel

brilliant hotel and great location. within walking distance to central festival shopping mall, right across from beach we went in February and loved the hotel.

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
12 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Location for Hard Rock Hotel

Hard Rock has one of the best hotel pools in pattaya. Not girl friendly though.

Singapore, Singapore
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Location for Hard Rock Hotel

What does it mean by not girl friendly? Sorry. I don't understand

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
16,049 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Location for Hard Rock Hotel

What does it mean by not girl friendly? Sorry. I don't understand...

If you are with your wife no problem! Hotels that have a lot of families as guests don't want some guests bringing in "ladies" they meet in local bars! Need a GF hotel use a cheap hotel. (Off season cheap hotels that also have A/C, private toilet, TV and clean towels start around 500-700 baht.)

Singapore, Singapore
5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Location for Hard Rock Hotel

Oh.. I understand.. So not s problem with me.. As I going with my girlfriend .

Thanks