We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pattaya to Rayong &/or Baan Phe

Karachi, Pakistan
3 posts
Save Topic
Pattaya to Rayong &/or Baan Phe

From where do I have to get the economical commutation (minivan/bus) to Rayong or Baan Phe as I will be staying at Eden Hotel Pattaya? Is there any nearby bus stop or any place where I can take such commutation easily? And what would be the charges?

Shall appreciate your help in it.

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
1,242 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pattaya to Rayong &/or Baan Phe

The Bangkok to Rayong buses run along Sukhumvit Road you should be able to flag down a bus at most places along the road but your best bet would be one of the stops near one our the big supermarkets or petrol stations. Your hotel should be able to give you help here, not sure about the cost but I'd be suprised if iots more than 100 baht don't forget buses in Thailand tend to stop when anybody wants to get on or off so it could be a long trip.

Mentioned in this post
Bangkok
Bangkok
Thailand
jakarta
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pattaya to Rayong &/or Baan Phe

hai, this is my first time visit thailand & im travelling with family and child. Which place is better for family vacation, Rayong or Pattaya?

Shall appreciate your help in it

Asia
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pattaya to Rayong &/or Baan Phe

Pattaya is a very large busy city on the coast, there are less busy areas, Rayong is far more quieter and a place yo go for 'quiet' as opposed to busy lively Pattaya

4. Re: Pattaya to Rayong &/or Baan Phe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Pattaya