We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any good restaurant in Pattaya

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
any good restaurant in Pattaya

any one can suggest good seafood restaurant around Pattaya

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
399 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any good restaurant in Pattaya

There are a number of good seafood restaurants on Walking street. However, Walking street establishments are expensive when compared to other areas of Pattaya. Other TA members will surely come with good suggestions about establishments away from Walking Street. Enjoy lovely Pattaya.

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
15,859 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: any good restaurant in Pattaya

There are a lot of good restaurants in Pattaya. All kinds of restaurants!!

When you walk around Pattaya City you will pass little places here and there. For some restaurants in the Naklua area you can use cheap baht bus rides. Malls have restaurants and food courts too. Lots of cheap choices at a food court.

SEARCH choice above gives you many restaurants to look over. Recent post this week on "Seafood Restaurants."

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293919-i9439-k613…

From Top Questions section on right hand side of page:

tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g293919-Pattaya_…

Airlie Beach...
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: any good restaurant in Pattaya

Rimhad Seafood

2/18 Moo 4, Liab Chai Had Road | Bangsaray, Sattahip 20250, Thailand

0-3873-7181

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
419 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: any good restaurant in Pattaya

Have the many restaurants on end of Jomtien beach. I do recoomend at Pu-Pen there is deliciouse

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
9,854 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: any good restaurant in Pattaya

Re #4: The sea food restaurants at the south end of the Jomtien beach road before it turns inland are very busy with Thai customers. The food is good and reasonably priced.

The restaurants are on the (far end of the) baht bus route originating at the Pattaya 2nd Road (Sai Soong) and Pattaya Tai intersection so you can get there for the standard 20 baht per person fee. The distance is almost 9 kilometers so do not get nervous and get off too soon.

We have dined several times in Naai Glae 3, Pu Pen http://pupenseafood.com/ and Lung Sawai http://lungsawaiseafood.com/ . I'm no great fan of seafood unlike the wife, so I cannot tell which one would be the best, but the seafood lovers seemed to be happy enough with all of them. They all provide the choice of dining indoors (no aircon) or on the waterfront.

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
1,155 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: any good restaurant in Pattaya

I'd suggest you click on the link to the restaurant reviews for more information, there are some very fine establishments now in Pattaya most of them slighty out of the town centre Bruno's and most of the other upmarket restaurants are all in the same area now.

We like Gullivers and Mr 99 but I don't eat seafood nor do the children only my wife enjoys fish, she used to like Nong Naul at the far end of Walking Street also Lobster Pot but we don't go down Walking Street now as the kids are at the age were they notice whats going on and ask question we'd rather now answer.

7. Re: any good restaurant in Pattaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:35 am, February 21, 2013
8. Re: any good restaurant in Pattaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 21, 2014