We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Citin Garden Resort - Good or Bad

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Panchkula, India
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Citin Garden Resort - Good or Bad

Hi,

I am planning to visit Pattaya on 25th Feb till 27th Feb and decided of staying at Citin Garden Resort, pattaya. Is it a good or a bad choice? I mean safety, Veg food, location wise....and on 27th Feb, i want to come directly to Suvarnbhumi Aiport from Pattaya...as my flight is at arnd 8 PM..so at what time I should leave from Pattaya and which is the nearest bus terminal from where I can get AC bus direct to Airport??

Thanks in advance.

Ankur

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
1,029 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Citin Garden Resort - Good or Bad

Never stayed there but passed it many time and it looks very nice from outside. For an 8 PM flight I'd be looking at leaving Pattaya by 3 pm just to be safe.

Go to the Bell Bus site they'll pick you up from your hotel and take you to the airport at a good price they used to have a 3 pm bus but check the website. Very good service long establised.

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
14,451 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Citin Garden Resort - Good or Bad

Pattaya is safer than a woman on a bus in India! Keep off of the water side of Beach Road really late at night. Especially if you are drunk, carrying lots of money, acting stupid and wearing a pound of gold around your neck! Even another tourist might roll you! Avoid ladyboys late at night on Pattaya Beach Road!

Location for hotel. Well there are worse locations you could be in for only a couple nights. Most of the things tourists visit are on Pattaya Sai Song and Pattaya Beach Road. A hotel in that area or nearer means you can walk to more things like nightlife, restaurants, malls, supermarkets, etc. Hotel is okay. Better than what I would pay for in Thailand using my money.

www.citingardenresort.com/location-map.html

See map of Pattaya City. Where you see Central Pattaya Road is sort of "central" to the city area!

thaiwaysmagazine.com/pattaya_map/pattaya_map…

Bell Travel has an office on North Pattaya Road. They can pick you up at your hotel and bring you to Suvarnabhumi. Their office is at the bus station on above map. For 8 PM departure you should be at the airport 2 hours before that and then allow for bus/van rides. Bell Travel has set departure times.

Good luck.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
419 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Citin Garden Resort - Good or Bad

City Resort is good choice to choose. The located is not on the beach road but easy to go to other place.

For the bus to Airport.You can used Bell Travel cost THB 200 they come to pick you up at Hotel,Can make reservation for ticket with reception at your hotel.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
82 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Citin Garden Resort - Good or Bad

Not Sure about Citin Garden resort as it is far from WS and Beach Road...I have stayed in Citin Loft(Citin Group property) Many times and it was wonderful experience...near to 2nd road and walking diatance to beach road too..Also they have very big rooms with all the modern amentities to offer...

5. Re: Citin Garden Resort - Good or Bad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 25, 2014