We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Front Hotels

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
99 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Beach Front Hotels

Are there any nice hotels in Pattaya that are directly on the beach with no road in front to cross?

Thanks

Australia
Level Contributor
99 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Beach Front Hotels

Thanks everyone, i ended up booking a one bedroom at the Centara Mirage for January. Looks nice! I usually stay in Koh Chang or Phuket but need to be near Bangkok this time :)

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
94 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Beach Front Hotels

Hi, hope you enjoy the grand central mirage we went in april and it is a great hotel, the rooms lovely the views from balcony fab. The pools are amazing, you can chill on the lazy river, relax round the adults only infinity pool, walk down the beach and there is a lovely restaurant with amazing food. Getting itchy feet now!! Hope you have as much fun as we did,

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Beach Front Hotels

I am sure you will enjoy Centara Grand Mirage, have a lovely time:)

14. Re: Beach Front Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Pattaya