We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Henry Apartment soi 14 2nd road any reviews

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England,Birmingham
Level Contributor
403 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Henry Apartment soi 14 2nd road any reviews

Hi ,has anyone stayed at Henry Apartment soi 14 second road,i came across this hotel while searching on the Internet,it looks like a ok place for the price but unfortunately i could not find any reviews,i would be grateful if anyone has stayed here and give a reviews on this hotel.

Regards

Baz

Stuttgart, Germany
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Henry Apartment soi 14 2nd road any reviews

Hi Baz, I have the same problem. The location is very good but more I don't know. Maybe you can post it if you find out more.

Regards

Mario

England,Birmingham
Level Contributor
403 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Henry Apartment soi 14 2nd road any reviews

Hi MC travel C,

The only information i have is what i got of another forum but no other reviews.This is the information below ,

I always go to Henry Appartment, its on Soi14, its around 550 a 600 baht a night.

- Room cleaning everyday

- No fee for quest

- Super clean rooms

- Super friendly staff

- 2 min walk of walkingstreet

http://www.henryapar...a.com/index.php

You can make a booking on the site.

Stuttgart, Germany
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Henry Apartment soi 14 2nd road any reviews

And I found this: teakdoor.com/pattaya-forum/82960-henry-apart… (Can I post a link here?)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Henry Apartment soi 14 2nd road any reviews

Just returned from Thailand,stayed at Henrys Apartments in Pattaya on the 14th Feb.2013....We were a family of 3 & did not have any accomodations booked,so we wandered the streets & came across Henrys Apts. On first impressions everything looked & seemed good.Price was right ,rooms were clean & friendly staff & a 2 min walk to the famous Walking Street.After we checked in.....since there were NO safety Deposit Boxes in the room,we were politely informed NOT to leave valuables in our room because "Girls" come in there for 300 baht per night & hence not a good idea...So we put our passports , Money , camera & I pad in a black bag & put our OWN LOCK on the safe......Well when we went to check out the next morning,& we needed to change some US Money...the safe seemed secure,because it was in the reception area behind the desk,our lock was intact & all seemed ok...when we went to the room to get some US Money ...Guess what,??? there were 3 money Belts in there & all 3 Pouches were cleaned out of the US Money ONLY...they left the Thai baht & Indian currency in the Pouches,which was a tidy sum. When we went down to the reception & told them what had happened ,the Suddenly sweet receptionist turned rather rude & ugly & accused US of lying & trying to get money off them; we even approached the Owner Henry & his wife Susie,but to no avail ,Henry asked "What is Missing" ,& when told ONLY the US Money was missing,he said ,if it is only cash missing .."how do you prove it" ???...go & check the Security camera,which we tried to do but his wife Susie could not accesss the security Code,????.& we had booked a van for our onward jouney...there was alot of yelling & accusations,but since mercifully ONLY US money was missing,we had to regretfully abandon our attempts to get our $1300 US back..When we showed the staff,how it was done they would not hear any of it...What they did was removed "PLASTIC HINGES" on the door which I was able to remove with my Keys,& access the Box from that end,hence our Lock was still intact when I went to get my Stuff !!....So moral of this letter...DO NOT USE THEIR "SECURITY" LOCKERS AT ANY COST....they have obviously done this before.

Bottom line..... Henrys turned our little one day trip to Pattaya into a NIGHTMARE

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
14,823 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Henry Apartment soi 14 2nd road any reviews

Brian L.

"ONLY the US Money was missing,he said ,if it is only cash missing .."how do you prove it"

Did you call the police in? You still have the serial numbers of the $100 dollar bills? Having the serial numbers makes it easier for the police to locate your missing money. I always recommend that tourists record the serial numbers of their larger denomination currency. You can store that info in an email along with travelers check serial numbers. Mail that email to yourself and keep in in memory.

Sorry about your problem.

Edited: 7:18 am, February 26, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Henry Apartment soi 14 2nd road any reviews

Thanks Infedelal..very sound advice indeed,But NO we did not record the serial Numbers of the large Bills...But next time for sure Thanks again

7. Re: Henry Apartment soi 14 2nd road any reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 28, 2014