We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What time do bars close?

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
102 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
What time do bars close?

I'll be making a trip to Pattaya in a few week and won't arrive till about 1-2 in the morning. Most likely be jetlagged and wondering if all the bars are closed by then. Any late night areas or am I just stuck just drinking whatever there is in my refrigerator in my hotel?

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What time do bars close?

Officially 1am is closing time, but this is Thailand....

Pattaya, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Pattaya, Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
7,658 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What time do bars close?

When last person leaves is usually the case....

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
102 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What time do bars close?

Im guessing my only choices left is the discos?

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
14,307 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: What time do bars close?

Kiss Restaurant is still open all night. Some bars will stay open after closing but with the primary lights and music off.

What part of Pattaya is your hotel located in? Pattaya City or Jomtien? Near Pattaya Second Road (Sai Song) or out in the boonies?

thaiwaysmagazine.com/pattaya_map/pattaya_map…

There are always Seven Eleven style stores still open if you need to buy alcohol. There are lots of these places all over Pattaya.

Since you are new, keep off of Beach Road, especially water side late at night. Don't try to pick up any katoeys or they will kick your butt and steal everything you own!

Read up on how to get a baht bus in Pattaya.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
102 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What time do bars close?

Not the first time to Pattaya but its been several years and well aware of the katoeys late at night. I should be near Central Mall i think. Im staying at Page 10 Hotel.

Pattaya, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Pattaya, Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
7,658 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What time do bars close?

Beer Bars, discos, gogos.....

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
14,307 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: What time do bars close?

From the Page 10 you can almost spit on nearby bars. One of the group of bars on the corner with Sai Song may still be open. The Seven Eleven on the corner with Soi Honey Inn will be open. If you walk towards the Diana Inn you will pass by bars, maybe some will be open. The Kiss Restaurant is on the corner with Soi Diana.

8. Re: What time do bars close?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:43 pm, June 18, 2013