We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Money

ireland
1 post
Save Topic
Money

How much money would a single guy spending 3 nights in pattaya need? I would like to sample everything from tourist attractions to food to the nightlife.

Brighton, UK
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Money

150 pounds worth of currency will be more than enough for 4 days, you will have some left over. If you're on a budget yu could even pay your hotel from that budget as well. Have fun.

canada
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Money

around 5000 baht a day should do very nicely.that includes food, drink,and the honey`s. have fun. it`s very addictive

Level Contributor
1,037 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Money

Pattaya is usually cheap but 5000 to 10000 bahts (80 to 160 pounds) for day is perfect to live without restrictions. The problem is that you can have a good day for 15 pounds for day (about 1000 bahts) but is depending of what you expect for a hotel or restaurant.

Pattaya, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,053 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Money

I think if i spent b5000 in a day on food and drink, including paying for a partner, i would be hospitalised from the sheer excess of it.

canada
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Money

hey Andyagain Pattaya is all about excess,you know what i mean. i`m going back in june...cant wait!!!

Coffs Harbour...
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Money

I am 64 and cannot keep up with you young guys. My daily expenditure in pattaya would be: hotel 1200 baht, food 500 bt, booze 500 bt.good quality girl 2000 bt,other 500 bt. total around 5000. Have fun

canada
11 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Money

good on ya topshot. i hope when i`m 64 i have your outlook.

ps. the 5000 baht did not include hotel..lol

these girls could be my ruin..but i love it.

Appleton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
19 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Money

I thought I would throw a comment in here seeing as I am in Pattaya right now, and everyone in this forum was so helpful when I was planning my trip. I did have to laugh at you riff, 5,000 Bht a day does NOT include hotel? You are indeed going to have a good time on that. I am usually getting by with roughly 3,800 Bht a day and that does not include hotel. As they all say it depends what you want. If you're looking for a partner for the night is is usually about 500 Bht to the bar and then whatever you negotiate with your new friend. Beer is roughly 65 Bht, again depending on what you would like to drink. For 3 nights, if you can swing it I would say go for it and spend the 5,000 bht a night on top of whatever you spend for hotel, you are definitely going to have a GREAT time if you do, riff had it right!

canada
11 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Money

hey Jasons glad to hear your having a great time. Pattaya is definately my favorite place. counting down the days till i`m there again. once the place gets into your blood, your`re hooked. have a cold one on me bud and take care!

Coffs Harbour...
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Money

You all sound like my kind of mates. I have been to pattaya 9 times in 3 years, it certainly is addictive. The only problem with this site is that reading all your comments makes me want to get over there again. I hope to get there in june. Have fun