We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels in pattaya

new...
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
hotels in pattaya

looking for recomendations on a good hotel for a single male to stay in at the end of sept. for 2 weeks. Need to be close to entertainment are and beach so I can walk, plus lady friendly

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
16,526 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels in pattaya

You can look into the BAY BREEZE HOTEL, on Soi Honey Inn (503/2) just about 2 stores down from Pattaya 2nd Road. Look for the Seven Eleven and Bank on the corners.

In September they should still have their summer special going which, for the last 4 or 5 years, has been 499 baht per night. (Sometimes price includes breakfast - sometimes not.)

Hotel is within walking distance of Royal Garden Mall and numerous bars and restaurants. Cheap transportation available (10 baht) by taxi truck, or 20/40 baht by motorcycle taxi.

Bay Breeze Hotel offers A/C, security box in room, HW, TV, bathtub, pool and new elevator.

Lots of other hotels nearby on Soi Honey Inn or Soi Buakhaw. Cheaper hotels, even with air and HW, are in this area too! And if you want to spend more there are places that will help you dispose of your extra money too!

AL

peterlee
Level Contributor
9 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels in pattaya

See my post on Hotels on walking Street

I can recommend them all and all lady friendly