We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Page10 Hotel Pattaya

Malta
11 posts
Save Topic
Page10 Hotel Pattaya

Can anybody confirm if this Hotel is ready please?

Level Contributor
1,050 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Page10 Hotel Pattaya

Just open few weeks ago, great quality, really large lobby and nice rooftop pool, good location near everything. A good choice under 2000 bahts.

Malta
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Page10 Hotel Pattaya

great, thank you. Have you been there please?

Walvis Bay, Namibia
Level Contributor
4 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Page10 Hotel Pattaya

Great hotel and very modern, if you like a real KING size bed this hotel has it. Some of the nicest staff will greet you upon check in.

The hotel has one of the best WIFI areas on all floors.

Go for it, because I will definately be returning there very soon.

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
18,104 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Page10 Hotel Pattaya

Nice location for walking to stuff. Noisy bars on two sides of the building. Building looks nice and they are offering discounts to attract customers.

Pattaya Thailand
Level Contributor
62 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Page10 Hotel Pattaya

Walked past it this afternoon ( 0700 GMT). The 'open' banner is still up but the promotion price has been blanked out

6. Re: Page10 Hotel Pattaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:27 am, November 11, 2010
Antipodes
Level Contributor
9,919 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Page10 Hotel Pattaya

Who's going to be the first ever to write a review of her?

tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g297916-d193…

Ireland
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Page10 Hotel Pattaya

Stayed there in October 2010 for 6 nights. Nice rooms, fantastic bathrooms and shower, LCD TV, DVD Player, good cleaning service (even at 9pm!!), Internet dodgy for a couple of days but worked fine after that. Staff were very friendly. Good room service. Rooms not as big or bright as I thought from their website, no chairs on small balcony and some noise from bars out front but nothing of concern. I would stay there again at the rate of 1650 per night.

Bombay. India
Level Contributor
35 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Page10 Hotel Pattaya

Well the hotel is already in business but not truly ready.

Window doors dont lock, I tried three rooms. With the notorious surroundings it makes you uncomfortable.

Bar next door plays loud music until 4 am so you really cant sleep well here.

There is constant water logging in shower so please dont stay in shower more than 5 minutes or water will come in to the bedroom.

Precisely, this hotel is priced upper middle class but location is absolutely lowest class.

Staff is absolutely unfriendly and do not accept maintenance requests or for room change due to noise or repair issues.

Bombay. India
Level Contributor
35 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Page10 Hotel Pattaya

I am staying in the hotel right now having booked room as all hotels are fully booked due to charity functions and long weekend.

Well the hotel is already in business but not truly ready.

Window doors dont lock, I tried three rooms. With the notorious surroundings it makes you uncomfortable.

Bar next door plays loud music until 4 am so you really cant sleep well here.

There is constant water logging in shower so please dont stay in shower more than 5 minutes or water will come in to the bedroom.

Precisely, this hotel is priced upper middle class but location is absolutely lowest class.

Staff is absolutely unfriendly and do not accept maintenance requests or for room change due to noise or repair issues.

Now terrif starts at 2310 baht per night.