We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheraton Pattaya Resort & Spa

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
76 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Sheraton Pattaya Resort & Spa

There's only two reviews of this hotel and their website is that normal "everything's so fantastic" :) So, I'd like to know if you have been in this hotel. Tell me something/everything before i'll book it...

I've three different options for us on our holiday at january at Thailand. Le Meridien (Koh Samui), JW MArriott (Phuket) and Sheraton (Pattaya). We're young couple 24f/26m. We're visiting hotels like 4S (Hongkong), Metropolitan (BKK), IC (BKK). Thank You!

Level Contributor
1,032 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sheraton Pattaya Resort & Spa

I have a complete visit of this hotel in august 2005, the candid fotos of this hotel on tripadvisor are from me, so it's the best hotel in Pattaya, i stay in 50 hotels in Pattaya and also 40 hotels in Thailand. I used to live in Pattaya too. But Le Méridien and JW Marriott are certainly of the same quality. The difference is what kind of holiday you like. Koh Samui is an island, it's more quiet and more tropical like Pattaya. Phuket is a large island and offer a large choice of beach. If you go only on the beach Phuket and Koh Samui are certainly better but if you like shopping and vibrant nightlife Pattaya is better and Pattaya is only 2 hours from Bangkok.

Level Contributor
1,032 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sheraton Pattaya Resort & Spa

You can see more photos of the Sheraton Pattaya to www.virtualtourist.com to my pattaya pages travelogues section (Pimilan members)

Get answers to your questions about Pattaya