We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

confused about royal cliff beach hotel

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
australia
Level Contributor
172 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
confused about royal cliff beach hotel

I have been reading reviews on the royal cliff but i am unsure about the three hotels that are connected to the royal cliff? there is also the terrace cliff hotel, is this walking didtance to the royal cliff beach hotel and are the facilities shared ?

If anyone has been to any of the hotels above could they please explain the set up of the three royal cliff hotels and if they are connected and useable by all guests staying at any of the three?

Thankyou for the help.

Level Contributor
1,032 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: confused about royal cliff beach hotel

I visit this complex 2 months agos and i stay long time before in toyal Cliff main bulding. The first bulding was the Cliff terrace then the main bulding also on the 70's and the last is the Royal Cliff Grand on the early 90's. They are connected, about 5-10 minutes walk, only the pool of the royal Cliff Grand is reserved for the guest, all restaurant are open, you can also go around the large park of this large resort, for example to the sport club with electric open bus. The Royal wing also connected with the main bulding, is the most exclusive wing, the pool is also reserved for the Royal wing guest.

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,440 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: confused about royal cliff beach hotel

We often stay at The Royal Cliff, and agree that advertising can be confusing on different booking sites.

Look at the home website for a good overview www.royalcliff.com. It covers an array of styles and prices at the three hotels.

It is a huge place but it is run very well and each hotel is different, and you can use all the restaurants and facilities wherever you stay.

Because the ''campus'' is away from the bustle of Pattaya it is quite like being on an island!

Can thoroughly recommend The Grill Room as a special occasion venue.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: confused about royal cliff beach hotel

I hope this will be of some help to you. Only guests of the Royal Wing can use that pool area.It is the same for the Royal Cliff Grand,only those staying there can use that pool. The main pool can be used by anyone as can the pool at the sports club. All the restaurants can be enjoyed wherever you stay. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Kent
Level Contributor
28 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: confused about royal cliff beach hotel

You can eat at any of the restaurants ad use all the bars irrespective of where you stay, whether in the Royal Cliff or outside.

If you are looking for a luxury hotel the Sheraton is probably worth considering as an alternative.

Most of the (positive) reviews for the Cliff appear to have been written by people who have only ever stayed at the Royal Cliff in their travels (and nowhere else in the world), and who's last visit to tripadvisor was always a day or so after their glowing review wasposted. - All just a coincidence I'm sure

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,440 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: confused about royal cliff beach hotel

Who mentioned Luxury?

6. Re: confused about royal cliff beach hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, September 22, 2009