We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jomtien beach hotels

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
147 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
jomtien beach hotels

hi , i need some help here please ,i reckon it may have to be a resident of pattaya who can help me or maybe not , the best way i can describe what i am looking for is : do you know the start of the jomtien beach area from the part where the road is closed during the day ?? the rabbit resort is up that way, well can anyone tell me the names of other hotels on that stretch only ?? say from the rabbit resort down to the police box/ 7/11 supermarket area area

really appreciate any help at all

thanks in advance

Dubguy

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
929 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jomtien beach hotels

I've just returned from Avalon Beach Resort which is between Rabbit and the police box.

It is a more expensive hotel at 3,200 baht a night. However, we found it WELL worth it! The hotel is gorgeous, the pool area devine, rooms large and comfortable, hotel is pleasing to the eye and the staff bend over backwards to help you. It is only two years old and not as well known by the Brits and Irish.

I really can't remember any of the others besides Rabbit.

Level Contributor
1,032 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jomtien beach hotels

You have also small hotel like Sugar Palm beach, Room Club (for gay) and many small most for gay.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
147 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: jomtien beach hotels

thanks ukusa and piliman , the gay bit doesn't bother me as it was just the actual area that i liked, what about from the police box going towards the opposite direction ?? any nice hotels "actually on "the beach ?? would appreciate a few names to check

thanks again for the help

Cambridge,UK
Level Contributor
320 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: jomtien beach hotels

As well as Avalon there are a number of cheaper places such at The White House,Room Club,Tui's Place etc.Avalon is very good value though.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
147 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: jomtien beach hotels

thanks you guys for your help , i have also found the view talay 5 which looks decent anybody any info on it please

6. Re: jomtien beach hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 pm, September 16, 2009