We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf advice in Pattaya

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
Golf advice in Pattaya

Hi

Me and my husband, plus another couple, are visiting Pattya next month and the lads would like to play a little golf whilst we are lazing by the pool/beach.

They have only been playing for a few months, so would like a relaxed knock-about at a local course in order to keep their hand in, therefore can anybody please recommend a suitable local course for them to visit. Do they need to bring anything with them shoes/clubs etc, or can it all be hired locally?

Many thanks in advance

Sarah

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
15,072 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf advice in Pattaya

The Diana Inn (hotel,) corner of Soi Diana and Pattaya 2nd Road often sponsors golf matches.

www.dianapattaya.co.th/default.asp?Folder=852

Stop in there for their "all you can eat buffet" and check out their msg board.

Google up "Golf in Pattaya" and you will find several hits.

Sundarland,England
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf advice in Pattaya

Hi,

if you email at slate02hotmail.co.uk I can send a guide which is a great help about golf in Pattaya (and loads of other things!!!) I also asked the same question as we are off to Pattaya in Feb, and both my partner and son play. I received a guide from Andy which I found very useful and I'm happy to forward on

regards

Linda

Sundarland,England
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf advice in Pattaya

Hi Sarah,

Address is slate02@hotmail.co.uk - missd the @ out!!!

Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver Island
Level Contributor
2,503 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golf advice in Pattaya

Here's a link with some courses around Pattaya. It's hard to find golf info for Thailand without being directed to the resorts.

http://pattaya.sawadee.com/golf.htm

They probably won't want to take their own clubs if they're only playing a couple of times, but I'd take my own shoes. On the other hand, you never know what you'll get when you rent.

Amsterdam
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Golf advice in Pattaya

There are a lot of good golf courses in Pattaya.

Because they are beginners I would recommend a golf tour operator. Golfasian is a very reliable and professional company.

They could arrange also a teacher, transportation and everything what you need.

You can check www.golfasian.com

Me and my husband used this company before and we really recommend this.

greetings

london
Level Contributor
215 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Golf advice in Pattaya

I'd recommend Image Golf, they have cars to pick u up and Rob, the manager can knows all the local courses and can make informed suggestions, orgainsising whole day for you.

I don't know e mail (google Image golf pattaya) but no. +66 38 756 658

Hope this helps

7. Re: Golf advice in Pattaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 am, September 12, 2009