We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheraton to Royal Cliff

south
Level Contributor
34 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Sheraton to Royal Cliff

Thinking of staying at the Sheraton Pattaya instead of Royal Cliff - how close are they - some friends really want to stay at Royal C and wonder if we can walk easily and safely back and forth?

thanks

Level Contributor
1,041 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sheraton to Royal Cliff

You wil take more time to walk around Royal Cliff complex than to go to Sheraton, it's about 5 minutes walk from the entrance of the Sheraton to the entrance of the Royal Cliff.

south
Level Contributor
34 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sheraton to Royal Cliff

thanks - how much is the airport transfer - by cab - is it flat fee and is it safe even at night to take a cab? I think sheraton provides shuttle to downtown but not sure about airport shuttle.

Level Contributor
1,041 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sheraton to Royal Cliff

You will found many cabs at the airport the rate is about 1500 bahts, Sheraton can certainly provide you a transfer from airport to Pattaya, you will pay more but it's with a limousine.

london
Level Contributor
215 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sheraton to Royal Cliff

RC is more 3* conference hotel vs sheraton more 4-5* boutique fee - depends on personal choice. Sheraton car service (they call it "limousine" but its only mix of E class/ S class mercs) run you into town for about 300 b - but i find its more convenient to rent them by the hour so I haven't got to take chances with baht buses. I can't remember what they charge, but about the same as a grooty local taxi in UK. Have fun!

ps try Matra Hari restaurant whilst you're there if you want top international food and great bar.

5. Re: Sheraton to Royal Cliff

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, September 07, 2009