We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North Pattaya Hotel Recommendation?

Guam, Mariana...
Level Contributor
35 posts
205 reviews
Save Topic
North Pattaya Hotel Recommendation?

Planning a few days in Pattaya, having some difficulty sorting thru the possible hotel choices.

Prefer 3-4 star accomodation, girl-friendly, and must have highspeed internet access so that I can get some work done.

Like to be walking distance to Big C which looks to be in central North Pattaya, but of course always like an ocean view.

Any suggestions and LEGITIMATE reviews would be appreciated.

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
1,013 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: North Pattaya Hotel Recommendation?

Look at the Century Park - it is just a couple of doors down from Big C. The beach road is about 5 or 6 blocks in the other direction. I don't think they have high speed net in rooms though. We paid 800bht per night in January. The breakfast buffet was very good.

California
Level Contributor
51 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: North Pattaya Hotel Recommendation?

hey there i am from california too and am in pattaya for about 2 more weeks.Try going on Sawasdee.com and looking at pattaya hotels and the have north pattaya hotels on there and the one i have stayed at is on Soi 3 called Sunshine Vista serviced apartments.it is really nice and it take 3 min to walk to big c and about 3 min to the beach.very nice hotel.i know it has internet but i dont know the speed but many cafes around it.it has a roof top pool with a bar in it.nice.room are nice and big and they have a promotion going on now.well take care and check out the site Sawasdee,com or it might be sawadee.com but i always book through them because they are the cheapest rates around.enjoy

Level Contributor
1,041 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: North Pattaya Hotel Recommendation?

Sabai resort, formerly Weekender hotel, 1 minutes walk to Big C offer great quality on 3 different wings and is girl friendly.

bangkok
Level Contributor
312 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: North Pattaya Hotel Recommendation?

A-One The Royal Cruise

The hotel is beautiful and conveniently located,close to (Big C).The room was well appointed and comfortable.we would like to say a big thankyou for the great service hotels2thailand. Let's try...!!!

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
16,291 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: North Pattaya Hotel Recommendation?

Expensive hotels aren't always "girl friendly" usually the cheaper places are though! In Pattaya basic (no star) hotels rooms with air, hot water and private toilet/shower, cable TV start around 400 baht. A room that is around 650 to 800 is not that bad. But if you absolutely have to have a view of the beach that is something else.

Areca Lodge on Soi Diana might do, have to walk around 8 minutes to Beach Road. Mariott Hotel, next to the Royal Garden Mall has a view of the beach if you are on the "beach side" of the hotel. The top floors of the Intown Holiday Hotel or the roof pool area will have a view of the beach (around 650 - 750 baht per night.)

How much per night do you really want to pay for a hotel room? Also, unless you have a particular reason for being near the Big C keep in mind there are more popular areas further south closer to the Royal Garden Mall.

You could stay in a cheaper hotel, you know rough it for a few days, in an area where you can walk to many places. On the other hand, if you don't mind paying for rides on the baht buses to get from north to south all the time - stay in N. Pattaya.

If being able to use wifi in the hotel lobby or in your room two cheap places come to mind, both on Soi Honey Inn (between Pattaya 2nd Road and Soi Buakhaw.) One place is the Honey Inn Hotel, wifi works in their coffee house/lobby area. Nearby the Captain's Hotel & Bar has wifi available. Price for air, hot water, security box or safe, private toilet, etc. is around 600 baht.

Have a nice day.

6. Re: North Pattaya Hotel Recommendation?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, September 02, 2009