We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Help Please

liverpool
Level Contributor
73 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant Help Please

Hi,

Off to Samui in 2 weeks,i've read on this forum about a restaurant on Chaweng beach where there is a section that you can have your meal on stilts above the sea !! I can't remember the name and can't seem to find it anywhere on this site,can anybody help ?

Thanks

Mark

Port Macquarie...
Level Contributor
807 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Help Please

Hi Mark,

If you haven't already seen this site have a look at:

http://www.siamdiningguide.com/

It lists and reviews heaps of restaurants in Samui.

You may be referring to the Cliff or Dining on the Rocks.

Hope it helps

Chez

liverpool
Level Contributor
73 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant Help Please

Thanks Chez,

I've checked that site before and the restaurants you mention unfortunately aren't the one i'm looking for,though they do look fantastic and i might give them a try anyway! From what i can remember the restaurant i'm after is part of a hotel on Chaweng Beach. I can but hope !!

Mark

Port Macquarie...
Level Contributor
807 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant Help Please

Hopefully one of the experts on here might be able to help you!!

I have emailed the manager of Samui Paradise where we are staying, she has been really helpful to us and very nice. i'll put a reply on when she gets back to me.

You have me interested not, might have to try it out!!

Cheryl

Port Macquarie...
Level Contributor
807 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant Help Please

Hello again Mark,

Christine from the Samui Paradise resort got back to me today and though it might be the Beverly Hills Restaurant as it is the only one on Chaweng Beach on stilts other than The Cliff which is not on Chaweng. Hope this helps your search!!

Christine informed me today that she has just resigned from the resort and will leave in February to return to OZ. very sad as she was great to deal with!!

Chez

5. Re: Restaurant Help Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, August 16, 2009