My wife and I are tenetively planning a vacation stop-over in Koh Samui next month. Many of your posts have been useful- Thanks!! We are wondering about a few things... (prices too - we are on a budget)
1) Approx. how much for scooter/moped rental?
3) Can you recommend any boat outings? (snorkeling, tours, etc.)
4) Are there any internet cafes or other internet access points you can recommend?
5) What kind of power supply is available? 115V AC, etc... (for laptop computers, battery chargers, etc.)
6) I know April is considered low season - I think it is mainly because of the higher temperatures- is that correct? Are there any other reasons?
7) Do you know of any other recommended activities that I haven't mentioned?
Thank you in advance for any information! Please feel free to post any other information or links you might consider important for a first time visitor..