We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Koh Samui - Koh Phangan from 12th to 18th Aug 2014

Raipur...
Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Visiting Koh Samui - Koh Phangan from 12th to 18th Aug 2014

Dear freinds,

Myself & my friend are visiting Samui & Phangan for Half Moon Party. We will be there from 12th August to 18th August 2014.

Can you advise us what to do in Koh Samui & Koh Phangan to make our trip memorable? Any suggestions for Half Moon Party scheduled on 16th Aug 2014.

Is anybody of you/your friends will be there on these days, then please let us know. We will join & make fun.

London, United...
Level Contributor
14,193 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting Koh Samui - Koh Phangan from 12th to 18th Aug 2014

"Can you advise us what to do in Koh Samui & Koh Phangan to make our trip memorable?"

Dont take to many drugs or drink to much or you wont remember anything Lol

Raipur...
Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visiting Koh Samui - Koh Phangan from 12th to 18th Aug 2014

Thank you

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
37,107 posts
370 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visiting Koh Samui - Koh Phangan from 12th to 18th Aug 2014

I thought the Government had cancelled the half moon parties.

Agree, don't take drugs - well if arrested that would make your trip memorable. Don't let anyone else look after your drink as they get spiked. Keep your valuables safe, as loosing your passports, cards, phone etc would also be very memorable! Similarly, as you name might indicate you are male, be careful as catching a nasty disease from a lady or ladyboy would also be memorable!

As only you know what would make your trip memorable, the best help we can offer really is to suggest you research, yes doing it yourself! Surprising I know. But not that radical really, and may actually answer many of your basic questions and you can then figure out a plan.

Here's your starter pack --> tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g293915-Activi…

4. Re: Visiting Koh Samui - Koh Phangan from 12th to 18th Aug 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 10, 2015