We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kamalaya spa resort koh samui

athens
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
kamalaya spa resort koh samui

has anybody been there? any comments?

London
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: kamalaya spa resort koh samui

I'm going 15 Sep for 10 days - wil post a review when I get back. Bit concerned about the latest review but sounds like they were there for less than a day. Rather a suspect review I think since you generally pay before you arrive at these resorts!

Dublin
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kamalaya spa resort koh samui

Hi there did you get to go? would love to hear how it went for you as thinking of going myself

EOD
Rochester Hills...
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: kamalaya spa resort koh samui

Had lunch at Kamalaya just over a week ago. Nice place on beautiful grounds. Food is excellent and the setting is very private.

It doesn't seem to be a place where you'll be mingling with other guests too much as all the dining areas seem to be single-table little huts. Also, bring your walking shoes because you'll be climbing lots and lots of stairs to get anywhere. Good thing the spa is fantastic.

Kamalaya is also a bit off the beaten path. Nothing....and I mean, nothing...to do in that corner or the island. Perfect for peace and quiet.

Dublin
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: kamalaya spa resort koh samui

Thank you , will bear your message in mind. It does sound very quiet maybe too quiet

5. Re: kamalaya spa resort koh samui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 pm, August 21, 2009