We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Infinity Residences Restaurant Prices.... Info required

melbourne
Level Contributor
75 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Infinity Residences Restaurant Prices.... Info required

Hello TA's!

We are a soon to be honeymooning couple and we're looking at the Infinity Residences.

The place looks amazing but I can't seem to find any info on the menus or restaurant pricings.

Given its remoteness, we will dine on site, but being a young couple with a mortgage we can't afford astronomical prices either..... Can you reasonably dine on site or need to travel into town?

I've noticed they provide a shuttle, are there many options in the local town?

Many thanks in advance

Danielle

Nuremberg, Germany
Level Contributor
8,209 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Infinity Residences Restaurant Prices.... Info required

Yes there are some options in Maenam, but without transport you are fully dependent on the shuttle.

I also wonder by what means of transport they will bring you in 3 minutes to the beach. Because you are lucky if it takes only 3 minutes to cross the Ring Road :)

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
2,149 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Infinity Residences Restaurant Prices.... Info required

You are not limited to the restaurant, there is a free 4wd transfer to the Bang Por main road available any time you want. At Bang Por you have a few restaurants to choose from thr best being Kitchen Pha about 50metres away from the 7/11 to your left as you face the beach. Mae Nam is only a short taxi ride away if you wish to go further afield. Infinity is a brilliant choice for a honeymoon if you want to feel like a rock star in an amazing secluded setting (but not if you want to get smashed every night) ;)

melbourne
Level Contributor
75 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Infinity Residences Restaurant Prices.... Info required

Thanks for your prompt reply..... This sounds perfect.....infinity when we want but also local options. Other places close you would recommend?

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
2,149 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Infinity Residences Restaurant Prices.... Info required

TBH once we found Kitchen Pha there was no need to go anywhere else other than the Friday night market in Bophut which is a must do. Feel free to message me re any questions about Infinity.

We will be back at Infinity next month and can't wait!

5. Re: Infinity Residences Restaurant Prices.... Info required

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 29, 2015