We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

boat trip

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
boat trip

hi ta me and the wife are going to samui in a few weeks want to do a boat trip with snookling and beach but dont want to go on a long tail boat as iv heard they can be a bit rough on the sea any advise would b good

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
9,240 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: boat trip

Once there go to the one of the zillions travel agents and book a snorkeling tour you like. E.g. to Koh Nang Yuan.

There are also only a limited number of boat trips using Longtail boats offered on Samui.

Mentioned in this post
Koh Nang Yuan
Koh Nang Yuan
2,580 Reviews
Koh Tao, Thailand
Samui Beach Resort
Samui Beach Resort
462 Reviews
Lamai Beach, Thailand
Bray, Ireland
Level Contributor
867 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: boat trip

Nang yuang island is a good one yeah. Another one I'd recommend is ang thong marine park. You can do a snorkelling and kayaking tour, stopping at a couple of islands. Any travel agent will sort this out for you too.

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: boat trip

Hi, I did both the trip to Koh Tao/Koh Nangyan and to Angthong Marine Park and I can highly recommend both trips. You can book online with www.livelovesamui.com, which I did and everything worked perfect. Very good service. Have a nice holiday!

Mentioned in this post
Koh Tao
Koh Tao
Surat Thani Province, Thailand
4. Re: boat trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 09, 2015