We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Company recommendation for Angthong National Marine Park

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Company recommendation for Angthong National Marine Park

Could anyone recommend a company to use for a day trip to Angthong National Marine Park?

Thanks

James

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
992 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Company recommendation for Angthong National Marine Park

100 Degrees East gets consistently excellent reviews. I have travelled with them on two trips and will do so again next month.

London, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Company recommendation for Angthong National Marine Park

I know the Orion tour is a good one but not sure if it goes from Samui too or just Koh Phangan.. : /

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Company recommendation for Angthong National Marine Park

Thanks will check them out

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Company recommendation for Angthong National Marine Park

Hi, another vote for 100 degrees East we have done the same tour with them and really enjoyed it.

New Zealand
Level Contributor
550 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Company recommendation for Angthong National Marine Park

Yet another vote for 100 dgrees east. They only take a maximum of 12 people at a time so you are not crammed in like sardines.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
55 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Company recommendation for Angthong National Marine Park

100 Degrees East gets my vote as well - brilliantly run, very organised and when you see all the other boats with people crammed in it makes you wonder how they did it. It is a little more expensive though, but you will be glad you spent the extra.

adelaide
Level Contributor
19 posts
238 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Company recommendation for Angthong National Marine Park

I've just been reading your comments with regard to 100 Deg East snorkelling tour to Anthong Marine Park, and wondered if the snorkelling activities were off the beach or from the back of the boat?

Tongson bay, koh...
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui
Level Contributor
1,780 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Company recommendation for Angthong National Marine Park

hi guys

some of the best snorkelling in the marine park is at Koh Wao [northern tip of the park] there is no beach so snorkelling is off the boat

there is snorkelling off some of the beachs but very little to be seen [compared to Koh Wao ]

for snorkelling directly off a beach i would suggest [best ] go to Koh Tao and /or Koh nang Yuan

otherwise tongtakian bay on samui [when its calm and flat sea] and also the southern end of lamai around the rocks there

you can also go to Koh Ma at the northern tip of Koh Phangan and snorkel easily off the beach with some great sights /fish

cheers

Dean cleeton

9. Re: Company recommendation for Angthong National Marine Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 04, 2015