We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carpe Diem

Paris
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Carpe Diem

Has anyone stayed in the hotel Carpe Diem on Bophut? I can't find reviews on it anywhere. Appreciate your help with this!

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
299 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carpe Diem

No, I dont't know f this hotel.

However, I (CarpeDiem14) stayed at the Anantara in Bophut and have written a review :-)

Philip

Paris
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Carpe Diem

Thanks, Philip. That's a big help! Take note of the sarcasm here :) I had a feeling you would respond to this post. Just couldn't resist could you?? ;)

This hotel has great rates and looks really nice but I find it strange that no one is talking about it. We leave in a couple weeks and still don't have a hotel so if anyone knows ANYTHING about it, please post a reply!

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
299 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Carpe Diem

aahhhhhhh you're right, i couldn't resist :-)

Sorry that I couldn't be of any help...

I just found this site (you probably know about it already)

www.hotelcarpediemsamui.com/english/index.htm

It looks great!

Site is originally in French so maybe its a Fench-owned hote, who knows?

Also, the guestbook goes back to Sep 2005 so its probably a new hotel.

Philip

UK
Level Contributor
944 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Carpe Diem

Hi - did you try on google? I just did a quick search and found one review - sawadee.com/hotel/…review.html.

The restaurant is also mentioned on tripadvisor in a review of the Anantara dated 12 May 2006.

Another good search engine for Asia is yahoo asia.

BB

Paris
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Carpe Diem

Thanks, guys. YOu're really sweet to respond to this even though you haven't stayed in the hotel. I agree, it looks good on the site and the few comments i have found have been positive but I would really like to hear from someone who has been there. So if there is anyone out ther - please!!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Carpe Diem

Moving to the carpe diem tonight as we have to escape our awful first choice hotel (the aloha in lamai is *awful*). Bophut is a cute little place too, althought the swimming beach is only so-so.

We had a look around the hotel yesterday, and it is beautifully presented, very clean and the staff are friendly. I'll post again after we have spent the night there!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Carpe Diem

Moving to the carpe diem tonight as we have to escape our awful first choice hotel (the aloha in lamai is *awful*). Bophut is a cute little place too, althought the swimming beach is only so-so.

We had a look around the hotel yesterday, and it is beautifully presented, very clean and the staff are friendly. I'll post again after we have spent the night there!

Paris
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Carpe Diem

Thanks, Kit! Good news so far. Can't wait for the update. Thanks so much for responding!!

Keerbergen, Belgium
Level Contributor
239 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Carpe Diem

How is the weather in Samui? I hope you are having lots of fun!