We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants of romance

Royal Tunbridge...
Level Contributor
21 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants of romance

I will be in Ko Samui for my Honeymoon in August and I was hoping someone could give me some good places to eat out of an evening!

We like all types of food; actually there isn't much we don't like!

I am after some romantic places with fantastic views off cliff tops or beach side locations!!!

Any advice would be great!

Thanks

Australia
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants of romance

hi CABUTLER

Try the website www.siamdiningguide.com. they have lots of unique and romantice places with reveiws!!

Shrewsbury
Level Contributor
146 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants of romance

Hello

Samui is the perfect place for romantic dining. The Samui Dining guide (look online or pick up the booklet at Bangkok airport or at your hotel) is a must but two I would suggest are Dining on the Rocks and Sala Samui. Didn't get chance to go to Dining on the Rocks but it is meant to be lovely - expensive though. Sala Samui was just lovely, we had a romantic dinner on the beach. Both restaurants are featured in the Samui Dining Guide and you will need to book.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,803 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants of romance

Google search Five Islands Experience

Goole, United...
Level Contributor
1,945 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants of romance

www siamdiningguide.com..lists lovely resturaunts on Samui.

5. Re: Restaurants of romance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, August 12, 2009