We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bottled water

cranleigh
Level Contributor
42 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Bottled water

Hello

Please can anyone tell me anyone know which is the best bottled water to give 17 month old toddler.... Evian is ment to be good but never Seen or looked in past visits to Thailand before ..??

Thanks

Jamie

cranleigh
Level Contributor
42 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bottled water

I did say mum and wife that is correct

But only my mum smokes wife thankfully give up... Just hope she keeps it up :-)

New Zealand
Level Contributor
1,051 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bottled water

Good on her! Not easy to do :)

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bottled water

Recently came back from Thailand. Whilst there I stuck to the well branded Nestlé bottle water as opposed to local bottles. 7/11 sell the big bottles for 14 baht which is cheap.

Canberra
Level Contributor
588 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Bottled water

"well branded Nestlé bottle water as opposed to local bottles"

I think you'll find this is just another brand licensed for bottling locally.

Most of the bottled water seems to be Ok, we usually just buy whatever in big bottles is on special at Tesco Lotus and refill the smaller bottles for daily use. But even the more expensive local brands are so cheap compared to offerings here in Australia it's hardly worth bothering to shop around, go for the nicest label. :-)

15. Re: Bottled water

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 17, 2014