We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Activities in Koh Samui

Denver, CO
4 posts
Save Topic
Activities in Koh Samui

i am going to koh somui next month for my honymoon and have a very active bride, Therefore I am looking for some activities on the isalnd some "must do's". thanks for your help

Denver
Level Contributor
31 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Activities in Koh Samui

Hey neighbor, were from up the street in Fort Collins. I am in a similar situation and we are heading over at the end of July. I found some links that may help you. Our list includes:

Forrest Canopy Zipline Ride

Mountain Biking

Elephant trek

Speedboat charter to Angthong park. (There is one where you actually ride over, go sea kayaking and then camp on the beach, get up the next day, do more snorkel/kayak fun and head back to Samui that afternoon)

Here is a link to the Bangkok Airways inflight magazine with an article on Sailing in Samui, check out the contact info at the bottom of the article, lots of sites

fahthaimagazine.com/features/…samui.html

Or these guys have lots of stuff listed too;

http://www.100degreeseast.com/

When are you going, would love to get a scouting report from you.

Dave

Denver, CO
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Activities in Koh Samui

Dave,

wow... you all are really RIGHT down the way. Thanks for all the info... it was GREAT to get that. We leave July 8th and come back the 22nd. We are really excited. give me some places you would like me to scout out and i will be glad to give a report. Again thanks for all the help.

Albus

oxford
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Activities in Koh Samui

Check out the diving scene on the island a great way to spend a few days. Did my certification course with a planet scuba based at central hotel, chaweng. The diving was amazing and if you'ver never done anything like this before it will certainly create some fantastic memories of your time on the island. Enjoy

4. Re: Activities in Koh Samui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, August 16, 2009