We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap pool villa

2 posts
Save Topic
cheap pool villa

Hi. My soon to be husband and I are honeymooning in Feb 14 for 2 weeks and we would really love a nice fairly cheap pool villa even just for 5 or so nights. We have been to Phuket and loved it and were wondering what's the best island for this if there is such thing.

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheap pool villa

Hi

Cheap ? How cheap? If states your budget it would help us to narrow it down for you. Every one cheap definitions is different, My cheap could be expensive for you and vice versa.

Cheers,

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: cheap pool villa

Sorry around $100 aud.

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cheap pool villa

Around 3000 baht private pool villas would hard to come by. However a few spring in mind have alook at

Samui paradise beach resort

New star beach reosrt

Samui beach village

Saraan villas

KC over water villas

And many more perhaps checkout we agent the like of www.sawadee.com/hotel/kohsamui/ then short listed.

Cheers,

Mildura, Australia
Level Contributor
3,870 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cheap pool villa

I really think that you are expecting too much to be able to pay $100 for a villa with private pool even in a remote location. You might have to either up your budget significantly or lower your expectations unfortunately. Alternatively, you might look at places that are located right on the pool but this probably doesn't give you the privacy you are wanting given you are honeymooners!

Have had a look on Sawasdee for the hotels that Sweatpea listed and most don't have those dates listed yet but even looking at prices for low season this year most are way out of your budget. For example Chaweng Cove Resotel which is a 3.5 star you would probably be looking at $175++

Sorry to be a dampener, I would love someone to prove me wrong and give you some more suggestions!

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cheap pool villa

No you not wrong allies. Even I clinched when I suggest those to the OP as its still over the budget but maybe the OP can up her budget o meet expectations :)

Tongson bay, koh...
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui
Level Contributor
1,780 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cheap pool villa

hi guys

look at villas on

www.airbnb.com

www.ownersdirect.co.uk

www.holidaylettings.co.uk

see if anything suits , but agree with above posts a little low on the budget for a pool villa

but keep searching you have some time and Feb is a little cheaper than Dec/Jan

cheers

Dean cleeton

7. Re: cheap pool villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 28, 2014