We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fresh, affordable accommodation?

Malmo, Sweden
Level Contributor
85 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Fresh, affordable accommodation?

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anybody knows a few good hotels in the chaweng beach/south chaweng area? I'd like it to be as fresh and clean as possible for maximum 1500 baht per night.

The room has to have AC and a double bed. I would like the hotel to be located right at the beach or at least have the beach within 5 min walk. And a pool of course.

Does anybody have someting to recommend? :)

Tongson bay, koh...
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui
Level Contributor
1,781 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fresh, affordable accommodation?

hi guys

your budget might not quite be enough for a fresh clean beachside location on chaweng

so im going to wait and see myself also what TA comes up with

cheers

perth
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fresh, affordable accommodation?

Hi

Sea scape

Samui budget hotel ( use the pool at chawrng cove resotel)

First resident ( border between south chaweng and chaweng noi beach).

These shoud be within your budget but if travel in high or peak season it will be more than 1500baht.

your budget is quiet low you might not get everything you wish for. Perhaps check it out here www.sawadee.com/ for prices and map.

Malmo, Sweden
Level Contributor
85 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fresh, affordable accommodation?

Thank you!

We will be travelling during the end of august to the middle of september.:)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,737 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fresh, affordable accommodation?

Close to the beach and within your budget should be the Mercure Tana Chaweng Hotel if you book far enough in advance.

I stayed there in December and will stay again in March.

It's across the road from the beach, has nice rooms with good air con and a nice pool. It's a smaller hotel in South Chaweng.

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fresh, affordable accommodation?

We stayed in Z hotel, 5 mins from the beach, justoff the busy strip of restaurants shops etc, AC, dbl bed, clean tidy and v modern

6. Re: Fresh, affordable accommodation?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 19, 2014