We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reliable speed boat companies we can charter to/from the FMP

Dubai, United Arab...
9 posts
Save Topic
Reliable speed boat companies we can charter to/from the FMP

We intend to travel to Koh Paghnan from Koh Samui on the 28th of December for the Full Moon Party. I don't think it is a problem to get to Koh Paghnan from Koh Samui but talking to some friends, getting back can be a problem unless you wait until 7am for the first ferry. I don't know if we will want to wait that long so am considering hiring a boat for my wife and I to travel back to Koh Samui safely. Can anyone give me names of reliable speed boat companies we can charter back from Koh Paghnan to Koh Samui or any advice on this situation. We have already booked a hotel in Samui for 9 days (non refundable) therefore booking a hotel in Koh Paghnan is not an option really. Another thing is that do the boats dock on peirs or do they drop you off at the beach?

Nuremberg, Germany
Level Contributor
7,122 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Reliable speed boat companies we can charter to/from the FMP

Sorry Jim, but I disagree with your experience.

With Pecherat there where not thousands of other VIP Ticket holders. And I have been every time on the next available boat, when returning betweent 1 and 5 a.m.

toronto, ontario
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Reliable speed boat companies we can charter to/from the FMP

I dunno if things changed from when I went to a FMP in 2008 but once I realized it was 6am and wanted to leave, I just wandered to my boat I had paid for and waited for him to come get me.. No stress what so ever ;)

Good luck

- I paid some guy to take us there and back.. How he remembered me is unknown cause I wasnt remembering anyone at that point.. I just know I made it home safe..

13. Re: Reliable speed boat companies we can charter to/from the FMP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 31, 2013