We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Samui wedding co-ordinators

Carnamah, Western...
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Topic
Samui wedding co-ordinators

This wedding of mine is fast becoming an overdone topic, but I still need advice!

can anyone suggest any wedding co-ordinating services on Samui indepentant of resorts, other than Faraway Weddings. I am looking for other options than resort packages.

Also has anyone in their internet travels have you come across a forum specifically for destination weddings? Bella-Butterfly I am hoping you may be able to answer my prayers?

Thank you

Mel

UK
Level Contributor
923 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Samui wedding co-ordinators

Hi Mel - I have seen recommendations for Creative Events Asia. Perhaps try them instead of Faraway. If you do a search on here, you should find the website.

I haven't come across a forum specifically for destination weddings - and I did lots of searches! If anyone else knows of one, would be v interested to know of it :)

BB

Australia
Level Contributor
33 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Samui wedding co-ordinators

Try Phuket Discovery

www.phuket-discovery.com/wedding_samui.htm

We have booked a combined Thai/Western cermemony through this company and organised our reception through the hotel we are staying at. Good luck!

Carnamah, Western...
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Samui wedding co-ordinators

Hi everyone

For all the other brides to be out there.

I have been in contact with creative events asia and they can co-ordinate a wedding on Phuket or Koh Samui independant of a resort.

I have received a ceremony package quote for Phuket for 39 000 baht or $1300 approx AUD.

• Land transfers

• Flowers (Bouquet & Décor)

• Non denominational celebrant

• Photographer (Digital, photos presented on CD)

• Sparkling Wine (1 bottle)

There are also optional extras such as champagne, non-alcoholic beverages, snacks, videographer.

I am waiting for more info on the Koh Samui co-ordinator.

Now I am hoping that I can secure a dinner at the lovely Five Islands restaurant.

Crossing my fingers.

Hope this helps all the other brides to be out there in Samui Forum Land!

Mel