We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alternative music bars

Lamai Beach...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Alternative music bars

Hi, we are looking for a alternative music bar/club on samui, punk, rock, wave, ska :-) Thanks.

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,245 posts
348 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alternative music bars

You will find every type of music just about everywhere, especially in the central area of Chaweng.

Can't say I have heard Punk come to think of it [and I was a punk in the 1970's], and not sure what Wave music is (the sound of waves, New Wave??)

Regee Bar for Ska, Solo normally has something going on that is different, the Duke Pub normally has a rock style band, and that is what I can remember off pat . . .

2. Re: Alternative music bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 28, 2013