We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone tried Bungy Jump in Koh Samui?

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
210 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone tried Bungy Jump in Koh Samui?

Hi everyone, is there some crazy mind who did it? I would like to do the same, so any suggestion in term of where to jump etc.. would be really appreciated.

Thank you.

perth
Level Contributor
20,294 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone tried Bungy Jump in Koh Samui?

Hi

My husband did it 16-17 years ago. It's not really jumping is more so of sling shot you up in the air and you then bouncing up and down. Look scary though. Check their wevpbsite out www.samuibungee.com/

Singapore
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone tried Bungy Jump in Koh Samui?

There is a proper bungy jump in Koh Samui. My 13 year old son did it on the 21st December 2012. It's located on Soi Reggae in Chaweng beach and is run by the owners's son, a decent lad from Sawnsea who really takes care of the jumpers. My boy was off the crane in about 3 seconds and absolutely loved it. At about GBP 32 ish it was very well priced too!

http://www.samuibungy.com/

Mentioned in this post
Chaweng
Chaweng
Ko Samui, Thailand
Surat Thani
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone tried Bungy Jump in Koh Samui?

Any idea how much?

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
210 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone tried Bungy Jump in Koh Samui?

if they didn't change prices recently, a single ordinary jump should be about 50€

Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone tried Bungy Jump in Koh Samui?

The Bungy Jump is on Soi Reggae. The strip of bars that runs through the middle of Chaweng Lake. The price is 1500 for the jump with an extra 200 baht if you want a video. We have the Bungy Jump as well as a slingshot type jump which we refer to as the Superman or Rocket jump. The Bungy Jump comes with the option of a dip in the water (this is just an option, if you want no water that is no problem). If you want to book a jump the number is 077414252 or 0857911921 (the second number is mine; I speak English). Call us when you get to Samui and we can arrange a free pick-up from your hotel on whatever day and whatever time you would like. Any other questions, give me a call. Mike. Manager of Samui Bungy Jump.

Mentioned in this post
Chaweng Lake
Chaweng Lake
7 Reviews
Ko Samui, Thailand
Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone tried Bungy Jump in Koh Samui?

Lots of people done it.Few survivors.

Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Has anyone tried Bungy Jump in Koh Samui?

I'm sure this comment was meant as some kind of joke but, seeing as it's my business, I must just clarify that Samui Bungy Jump has been open for 13 years (with roughly 40,000 people having jumped) with no injuries, let alone deaths! For anyone who is in any doubt, do some research and you will find this to be the case. If still in doubt; I will be happy to jump before you.

Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Has anyone tried Bungy Jump in Koh Samui?

I do not recall making the above post.I do not comment on things of which I have no personal experience.That includes Bungy jumping.Also I would never say "Lots of people done it."I would write "Lots of people have done it."

Edited: 5:36 am, March 23, 2014
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,657 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Has anyone tried Bungy Jump in Koh Samui?

G'day susquosh,

I must say I found your initial comment strange and the grammar use doesn't blend with your typical posting style. Change your TA password mate.

Hi Michael,

If bungee jumping is such a safe exercise, why are participants required to sign a liability disclaimer before being permitted to jump? I am not suggesting your business doesn't uphold high safety standards but there are clear risks associated with bungee jumping.

Cheers

Edited: 6:07 am, March 23, 2014
Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Has anyone tried Bungy Jump in Koh Samui?

Thanks fresh_prince advice re password followed.