We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Advice- Coral Cove Chalet or Lamai Wanta

Bangkok
5 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Advice- Coral Cove Chalet or Lamai Wanta

I am planning on taking my in-laws to Samui this April and am trying to figure out where to stay. We want something quiet, clean, with a nice beach and hopefully some snorkeling nearby. I think I have narrowed it down to Coral Cove Chalets or Lamai Wanta. Has anyone stayed at these or any other similar hotels that could give me some advice or recommendations?

athens,greece
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Advice- Coral Cove Chalet or Lamai Wanta

hi there!!I just returned after 6 days on Samui. Basically both places ,as you know, are on the east side of the island which is really windy. I went for swimming on Lamai beach but it was awfull, big waves . Coral cove is a tinny little bay with an average beach. If swimming and quiet is your thing, I would suggest maneam beach. Calm waters ,beautiful beach and really peaceful. (and not so far away from all the Chaweng hassle)

Bangkok
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Advice- Coral Cove Chalet or Lamai Wanta

Thanks for the advice. Can you recommend any hotels on maneam beach?

Bangkok
Level Contributor
420 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Advice- Coral Cove Chalet or Lamai Wanta

Reanissance Koh Samui..

On Lamai with the 50m lap pool and private villa, it's very quite place for relaxing. Definitely not appropriate for activities but more tranquility.

Good luck !!