We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bo Phut Resort

Bristol, UK
8 posts
Save Topic
Bo Phut Resort

My wife and I are staying in the Bo Phut Resort and spa in a Pool Villa in a couple of weeks time for our Silver Wedding. Will we feel very old among all the honeymooners (we're early 50's!) or is there a fairly mixed bag of guests? Also can anyone tell us what the Pool Villas are like?

Thailand
Level Contributor
526 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bo Phut Resort

You are as young as the woman you feel !!!

UK
Level Contributor
963 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bo Phut Resort

I hope you have a fantastic time at this resort - unfortunately I can't answer your question but would really appreciate if you would post back with your view when you are back. My parents are thinking of staying there for a few nights before our wedding in the summer.

thanks

BB

UK
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bo Phut Resort

Hi,

You've made a great choice of hotel. my husband and I have stayed there twice now (september and January). We are late 20 year olds, the guests are mix of young ish honeymooners and older retired couples - so you really won't feel out of place.

Pool villas - I can't comment completely as we only stayed in a deluxe and deluxe jacuzzi room, however these were of a really high standard. The good thing about the pool villas is they are completely private (even have a door bell on the outside of the villa).

If you havea ny other questions feel free to ask -it really is a great hotel (and we'd go back for a thrid visit without hesitation!).

Vicki