We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Muay Thai camp Lamai Koh Samui Thailand

Ko Samui, Thailand
1 post
Save Topic
Muay Thai camp Lamai Koh Samui Thailand

Hey I can recommend an excellent New Muay Thai Camp in Lamai Jun Muay Thai has just opened. It's in the road opposite the main gasoline station in Lamai. The owners name is Jun he used to manage and run pinyo. Jun is very professional and speaks English. Well worth a visit.

Auckland
Level Contributor
131 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Muay Thai camp Lamai Koh Samui Thailand

looks good. Do they have a website? We hope to go to a muay thai camp for 7-10 days this year.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Muay Thai camp Lamai Koh Samui Thailand

Juns website is not up and running yet but I can take a few pictures and email them to you if you want? As I said in my other message, WMC Lamai (now Lamai Muay Thai) and Pinyo are also worth considering. I hear really good things about Jun and his new gym (I think he's taken the bulk of the talent from Pinyo with him) but train at and promote WMC online myself. WMC is almost certainly a better choice if you want to fight in Thailand. The Krus invest more into your training if you do so even training twice a day for 7 days a week, I think you might benefit from Juns smaller classes.

Auckland, New...
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Muay Thai camp Lamai Koh Samui Thailand

Thanks heaps, if you could send pics to lvickers@orcon.net.nz that would be great. We 'just want this training to sharpen up, as scarily middle aged and getting out of shape! Have emailed WMC today too, cheers

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
87 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Muay Thai camp Lamai Koh Samui Thailand

If you see this- can you also send photos to peachy823@hotmail.com- friendly place for novice (but enthusiastic) farang woman for training or not really?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
87 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Muay Thai camp Lamai Koh Samui Thailand

If you see this again, can you also send photos to peachy823@hotmail.com or message me here?

Friendly place for novice, solo, farang woman to train or not really?

6. Re: Muay Thai camp Lamai Koh Samui Thailand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:41 am, June 19, 2013