We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa in the sea - Koi Samui

Cape Town
1 post
Save Topic
Villa in the sea - Koi Samui

The wife and I are planning to go to Koi Samui from the 30 December to 7 January 2006. We are looking for advice on where to find a villa in the sea, any suggestions? We would also like the location to be close to the action, yet still have our privacy. Our Travel Agent has suggested Amari Palm Reef, any good?

Bangkok
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa in the sea - Koi Samui

There is a very wide choice of accommodation, private villas and beach house are very expensive, USD 800+ per night is possible, if you are looking though at accommodation with pool villas and other luxury accommodation try this site, there are between 150-170 choices in all price ranges:

phuket-luxury-hotels.com/koh_samui_luxury_ho…

The Sala Samui or Sila Evason are at the high end pricewise, most of the nightlife is centred in Chaweng, what is your planned budget for accommodation ?

BKK
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa in the sea - Koi Samui

If you talking about the villa that actually IN the sea, samui has no such offer. I would sugguest Thai House Beach Resort, i went there last time such a nice cosy hotel with a good beach, Lamai beach.

samui
Level Contributor
199 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa in the sea - Koi Samui

Correct that there are no villas IN the sea - but your planned dates are worrying. It is very late for New Year's bookings. If your travel agent can get Amari you should take it - it is a very nice hotel.