We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koh Samui Web Cams

british
Level Contributor
111 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Koh Samui Web Cams

Hi , have a look at the beaches on Koh Samui, it will get you in the mood. I have 6 weeks to go and can't wait. Every day i switch on the computer the web cams beckon me. Take a look.

Lami beach looks lovely this morning, nice and sunny, plenty of people around.

Just can't wait.

RB2
Perth WA
Level Contributor
648 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Koh Samui Web Cams

Hi Sharon, how do I get on to the web cams?.

Can you post the web address for them please it would be much appreciated. Cheers....Ronnie.

british
Level Contributor
111 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Koh Samui Web Cams

ok, here is the link for the web cams,

http://www.sawadee.com/property/header.htm

enjoy.............

RB2
Perth WA
Level Contributor
648 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Koh Samui Web Cams

Thankyou.

New Zealand
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Koh Samui Web Cams

Hey, was very excited to have a peak at what we are going to experience, but no joy :( Are the webcams down at the moment?

british
Level Contributor
111 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Koh Samui Web Cams

web cams not down at the moment, but we cant ever access on our mozilla firefox, I.S.P. we have to go through AOL, dont ask why as we havnt got a clue, but you may need to alter your settings, hope this helps

6. Re: Koh Samui Web Cams

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, September 25, 2009