I am looking at choosing one of the following hotels for my honeymoon in late July:
1. Imperial Samui (£45 per person per night)
2. Amari Palm (£50 per person per night)
3. Bo Phut Resort (£75 per person per night)
4. Tongsai Bay (£78 per person per night)
In all honesty, I am looking at one of the budget options. I dont really fancy spending the extra on Bo Phut or Tongsai Bay. I could use the extra cash for excursions and seeing the sights.
Can you please tell me the following:
1. The best budget option (Imperial or Amari?)
2. The best expensive option (Bo Phut or Tongsai?)
3. The overall best option - value for money.
Please consider the location of both resorts.
I dont want to be near a noisy part of the beach. Hence, I dont mind walking (10-15mins) to the shops providing the hotel is in a nice, relaxing area. After all, it is my honeymoon!!
Look forward to your responses