We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Tailor in Ko samui

Brighton
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Good Tailor in Ko samui

Hi fellow trip advisor chums,

I will be in ko samui at the end of Feb 08 and will be staying in the Lamai area for 12 nights.

I am looking to get some shirts tailored, I would like some information on which tailor is the best on the island and if they will copy a shirt that i already have.

Also if anybody has any ideas on price.

Thanks in advance

Elmo

Brighton
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Tailor in Ko samui

can anybody please help with this.

Ta elmo

Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Tailor in Ko samui

There is a tailors shop in Nathon which only make shirts all to their own design.They will however copy your own items including dresses.I don't know the name but it is virtually opposite to the square where Tesco Lotus are situated.

Male
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Tailor in Ko samui

Elmo you can find tailors all over, even in Lamai who will copy your shirt just walk into some of the shops and check it out. Prices depend on the quality of fabric, size and cuts avg price can be around $20 up

4. Re: Good Tailor in Ko samui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, September 16, 2009