We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Banana Fan Sea Superior Bungalow????

Ukraine
1 post
Save Topic
Banana Fan Sea Superior Bungalow????

Hello! We are going to stay in Banana Fan sea in July. Could you tell me where are superior bungalows(the cheapest ones) situated? how far from the beach? Which view do they have from their windows/balcony? Or probably anybody knows where we could see the layout of Banana Fan sea bungalows??? Thanks in advance

Perth, Western...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Banana Fan Sea Superior Bungalow????

I have stayed at the Banana Fan Sea twice before, the last time in January 2005 and will be returning to Koh Samui in September 2005 and staying there again. I have found the hotel very good value for money. It is situated on the best part of Chaweng Beach. The hotel is comparatively small compared to some of the resorts nearby, with only 73 rooms. So whether you are in a deluxe or superior room makes very little difference to the time it takes you to walk through to the beach. There are only about four rooms which look onto the beach, but they are quiet expensive. I was told by the general manager that the superior rooms were actually bigger than the deluxe rooms. The hotel has a website, which is easy to find, which will give you some indication of what the rooms, pool, gardens etc look like. When you walk onto the street from the hotel, there are many good restaurants, bars and shops nearby. There is also a supermarket not more than five minutes walk from the hotel.

I hope you enjoy your stay as I have done and will do in September.