We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Paradis Boutique Resort & Spa

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Le Paradis Boutique Resort & Spa

Questions for people who have stayed there:

- Are the contemprorary villas all detached, ior there are some more private then others?

- How far is to walk to mango square?

- Are there are any jet ski hire near by?

- Is the beach swimmable? ( not too shalow, nice sand)

- How did you book this hotel, do they have a website?

Thanks!!!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,962 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Paradis Boutique Resort & Spa

We stopped here for lunch on our first day in Samui, we stayed in Bophut so can't help with accom queries, but the beach out front looked great for swimming and I know you can book through Sawadee.com, agoda etc.

Official web site below

http://www.leparadisresort.com/

Newcastle N S W
Level Contributor
920 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Le Paradis Boutique Resort & Spa

Hello

I can`t help with any info about Le Paradis other than it has had a name change & an extensive make over within the last 2 years.

By Mango Square i`m guessing you mean the area around the Green Mango nite club called Soi Green Mango.To walk from Le Paradis would be around 15 - 20 mins depending on your walking speed how much you look around etc...

From memory I think there is a jet ski hire right outside if not outside it`s nearby.

The water near the shore is shallow but it`s just a walk out & you`ll find deep enough water to swim.The sand is powdery white & nice.

I`ve used the Sawadee website to book accom before with no problems.

Hope this helps

Jamie

3. Re: Le Paradis Boutique Resort & Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 15, 2009