First of all let me give a very brief back ground:
1.We are honeymooners from San Francisco
2. Wants to go to a gorgeous beach not too crowed with people.
3. While it is a honeymoon trip, we want serenity and all, but we are in our mid 20's and still want some activites and other sightseeing.
4. We are going for a 3 day 2 nites trip only 11/13-11/15 [We have a very tight schedule to keep to since we'll be hitting Shanghai, HK, and Japan also] So we want to squeeze in a "honeymoon-beach-destination" into our itiernary, thus where this comes in.
Now here's my dilemma: I am overwhelm with all the great beach destination Asia has to offer!!! (we've never been to any beaches in asia, but we've been to Hawaii plenty of times)
I know i won't go wrong with any of the following choices but wants a more honeymoon gorgeous white sand beach to lay on with a good combo of sightseeing activities
Our choices are:
1. Koh Samui
4. Maldives- Not until we check with our travel agency did we know Maldives are double in price than all the other choices. So if others are just as nice. We'll save half the money!!! Cus this is kinda out of budget for us, but if this is THE place we might consider it. )
5. Maybe other good hidden choices up for suggestion???
**I am posting this in different forums and I am looking forward for some honest votes back ( Hopefully I don't get too much of Koh Samui is great because I am in the Koh samui forum, or Phuket is the choice only because i am in the Phuket forum, etc)
Thank you SO MUCH for helping us out in picking our honeymoon spot!!!! ^___^