We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mirrors in Sala Samui Hotel

South Wales
Level Contributor
180 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Mirrors in Sala Samui Hotel

Confused about the mirror situation in the rooms and the wardrobes...could someone shine some light pls?

Denmark
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mirrors in Sala Samui Hotel

About the mirrors at Sala Samui (I can only speak for the balcony rooms) there is only one mirror in the bathroom and none in the a/c room. I would never complain about this because Sala was an overall wonderfull holiday, but, I had to put make-up on in the a/c room with my very small mirror. After blow-drying my hair I feel very warm and therefore is was almost imposible for me to stay in the open bathroom.

About the wardrobes: not too many hangers, but it didnt bother me that we had to hang 2 shirts on each hanger. Maybe if we had asked at reception we could have had some more. I think we brought 9 pais of shoes, and they could all fit in the bottom of the wardrobe. We went to Sala in july, and are just now making a new reservation for next summer, can´t wait. Hope you could use this. Malene, Denmark

2. Re: Mirrors in Sala Samui Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, September 11, 2009