We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tropical deals

benidorm
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
tropical deals

i spent several days trying to obtain the best package for 14 nts in phuket tropical deals were almost 100 pounds cheaper per person but after reading the reviews i though better safe than sorry and will book elsewhere can any1 recommend i have quotes from letsgo2.co.uk and travelmoods already

Morecambe, United...
Level Contributor
422 posts
396 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tropical deals

I have looked at tropical deals as well where did you read reviews?

If you read the reviews and the flight reviews then you know where you are going and who you are flying with then there should be no problem. I have used airline network before and they have been good.

benidorm
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: tropical deals

i read the reviews on this web site type in the search tropicaldeals sum1 booked their travel thru them and found out their flights ahd not been booked and their accom they had to pay 1000 to finsih their flights and holidays they only got sum money back whe they threatened leagl action also as i ahve tried to book this week i have only got 1 lady answer who sadi she was too busy too confirm flights etc but if i book now she will foward them when she had time matb 1 or 2 days this concerned me as if im paying upto 2000 i want a more professional service also they appear not ot be a abta company more of a home franchise so good uck if u want to try them let me know i mite use them again if i am wrong however i have booked thru letsgo2 and all professional and confrimed even though a little more expensive but peice of mind

3. Re: tropical deals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, September 08, 2009