We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ko Samui Weather

Limerick
2 posts
Save Topic
Ko Samui Weather

Hi All,

Will be in Ko Samui from Aug 4th-9th, any ideas what kind of weather to expect?

Im staying in the imperial samui so if anyone has had any recent experiences i'd luv to hear them

Last question! Can someone let me know roughly how much scuba diving costs?

Thanks a mill,

Mark

Lincoln UK
Level Contributor
120 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ko Samui Weather

Hi

We were in Koh Samaui in August 2 years ago and the only rain we saw was on our arrival at the airport and one evening during our stay for about an hour and a half. We had one day very cloudy and the rest was perfect sunshine. On your other questions will have to leave to others as we stayed at the Beachcomber and we do not dive.

I am sure you will enjoy your stay and say hello to the 3 monkeys bar good local beer at a good price.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
3,965 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ko Samui Weather

Don't dive, but the weather will probably be a mix of sun/cloud and yes, I'm afraid the rain. Locals always say that the rain (at it's worst/most annoying for tourists, starts in august. Every year is different though. Last year, I saw too much, the year before, hardly any.

3. Re: Ko Samui Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, September 05, 2009