We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sila Evason Samui - advice on rooms

Southern Hemisphere
Level Contributor
17 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Sila Evason Samui - advice on rooms

Hi,

We are planning our honeymoon at the Sila Evason in a Pool Villa Suite. It is very important to us to have the right room for the occasion - can anyone recommend (or not!) any particular suite number or if we should choose the sunset or sunrise side? A map with room numbers would be handy but is not available. Any general advice appreciated!

Thanks,

Swig

Thailand
Level Contributor
526 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sila Evason Samui - advice on rooms

Best is to contact the hotel directly and explain exactly what you are looking for. I have never stayed there thus cannot be of more help.

London
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sila Evason Samui - advice on rooms

Hi!

I just came back from Samui.. I went with my husband and rented a villa close to Evason. We went to take a look at it and it seemed really big, though they have some little cars to transport guests, and the beach was not so nice there...

Our villa was amazing, very private ,and we rented a car and drove wherever we wanted. Normally we were chilling at Sala (great service, very good restaurant, and quiet beach).

I heard the rooms there were nice but they looked to close to each other for me. (some people compain of the noise)

What we did was perfect! we had a great holiday...

good luck with your search...

fio

Bangkok
Level Contributor
409 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sila Evason Samui - advice on rooms

Hi,

I see "Super Promotion Discount " at hotels2thailand

Stay 5 night Pay 4 night !

Don't miss! if you 're looking for this hotel.

Southern Hemisphere
Level Contributor
17 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sila Evason Samui - advice on rooms

Thanks for your advice! Always welcome.

Regards,

Swig

5. Re: Sila Evason Samui - advice on rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, September 04, 2009