We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomadation in Koh Samui

Melbourne, Australia
7 posts
Save Topic
Accomadation in Koh Samui

Hi

Does anyone reccommend any nice hotels/resort in Koh Samui on Chaweng Beach?

A friend and I will be in Koh Samui from Nov 4- 11 2007 and we want a nice resort that is close to eveything.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Mentioned in this post
Chaweng Beach
Chaweng Beach
2,686 Reviews
Ko Samui, Thailand
Samui Beach Resort
Samui Beach Resort
462 Reviews
Ko Samui, Thailand
Thailand
Level Contributor
526 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomadation in Koh Samui

There are plenty to choose from, all depends on your budget.

Bangkok
Level Contributor
409 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomadation in Koh Samui

Hi,

I had a fantastic time at blue lagoon the location was superb. step out of pool onto beach.On the quieter end of Chaweng beach best end if you ask us.Close enough to everything but far enough away to not be disturb.The rooms were a reasonable size although they were a little dark.This would not put us of staying again. Fantastic place to stay!!

Mentioned in this post
Chaweng Beach
Chaweng Beach
2,686 Reviews
Ko Samui, Thailand
Melbourne, Australia
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomadation in Koh Samui

Budget wouls be up to $100 AUD per night. Want to be close to night life and somewhere where we can walk places - do not want to rely on a car.

bangkok
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Accomadation in Koh Samui

Al's Resort, Chaweng Beach

The hotel was great and the location fantastic right on the beach and in the middle of shopping and nightlife. The room was cleaned every day and the hotels bar on the beach had great staff. i would stay here next time no doubt.

Mentioned in this post
Al's Resort
Al's Resort
465 Reviews
Ko Samui, Thailand
london
Level Contributor
403 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accomadation in Koh Samui

take a look at baan chaweng beach resort & spa

Coffs Harbour...
Level Contributor
403 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Accomadation in Koh Samui

Check out the Baan Samui site. We're staying there in Novermber too. We checked it out last year when we stayed at the Amari which is just up the road. Its right there in Chaweng but when your in the resort you would never know. Its got a great pool and beach restaurant. I think they have a special on at the moment stay 6-7-8-9 or 10 nights pay for 5.

Coffs

Mentioned in this post
Chaweng
Chaweng
Ko Samui, Thailand
Samui Beach Resort
Samui Beach Resort
462 Reviews
Ko Samui, Thailand
brisbane
Level Contributor
10 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Accomadation in Koh Samui

We stayed at Baan Samui in January for 5 nights. It is right in the middle of Chaweng, pool is great and beach at the doorstep. Walk out front of hotel and main street with all the shopping, small supermarket, internet, laundry etc. Once inside the hotel it is really quiet - the location is perfect. The rooms are pretty standard for the price but they have recently been refurbished and I would stay there again.

Mentioned in this post
Chaweng
Chaweng
Ko Samui, Thailand
Samui Beach Resort
Samui Beach Resort
462 Reviews
Ko Samui, Thailand
8. Re: Accomadation in Koh Samui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, September 02, 2009